Provisional Waivers: A Practitioner's Guide, 2nd Ed. (.PDF)
Provisional Waivers: A Practitioner's Guide 2nd Ed., written and edited by Charles Wheeler and the staff of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC), provides updated, step-by-step guidance on dealing with the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility, commonly understood to be the three- and ten-year bars.
Provisional Waivers covers everything from working with the client to documenting the case to RFEs and denials. The second edition also covers:
- How the expanded program now covers all family-based categories
- How the expanded program now covers derivative family members
- How persons in removal proceedings can qualify for the provisional waiver
- USCIS "reason to believe" denials
- Guidance on the extreme hardship standard
- PLUS! A new toolkit and sample documents for representing clients in this process.
If you represent a noncitizen caught in the unlawful presence trap, Provisional Waivers: A Practitioner's Guide can help you help them.
This publication, in .PDF format, has built-in hyperlinks and bookmarks to make navigation easy and simple.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|