Hot Topics in NIV Consular Processing - Recording (.MP3)
Consular officers are given wide latitude of discretion. In addition, the differences among consuls regarding procedures and processes can keep immigration attorneys on their toes. Our panelists will discuss the latest issues facing practitioners and their nonimmigrant clients among the various U.S. consular posts worldwide, including normal processing times for specific visas and posts.
- H-1B and Simeio: What Information/Documents Are Consular Officers Requesting from Applicants?
- Blanket L Processing: Issues with Endorsement of the I-129S Form at Certain Posts
- Third Country Nationals: Trends Among Posts
- B-1 Issues: How to Develop a Successful Application and the Latest Updates from the Busiest Posts
- Administrative Processing: Trends with Certain Job Titles or Domains and Other Triggers
- Prudential Revocation of Visas for Arrests While in the United States: How Are Consular Posts Handling This Issue?
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Hot Topics in NIV Consular Processing - Recording (.MP3)!