Preparing Clients for Encounters with DHS Without You - Recording (.MP3)
As attorneys we protect our clients, but we can't always be present during every encounter they have with ICE, USCIS, or CBP. How should attorneys handle these situations? Do your clients always have the right to counsel? The panelists will discuss ethically preparing and advising individual and business clients about their rights and the actions they may take during such encounters with DHS.
- Giving Advice to Clients About Future Encounters with ICE, CBP, or USCIS
- What Rights Does Your Client Have in the Case of a Raid or Other Apprehension by ICE or CBP?
- ICE Raids and the Employer-Client
- USCIS Investigations of Employer-Clients: L-1, H-1B, O-1, etc.
- What Rights Does a Noncitizen Have Arriving at the Airport or a Border Crossing?
- Filing a Complaint About an Inappropriate or Abusive Encounter with ICE, CBP, or USCIS
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Preparing Clients for Encounters with DHS Without You - Recording (.MP3)!