Maintaining LPR Status for Frequent Business Travelers - Recording (.MP3)
The inspection process can be an anxious experience for a lawful permanent resident (LPR) reentering the United States. In a short period of time, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) can turn the perceived security of LPR status upside down. Our panel of experts will discuss ways to proactively protect and, if necessary, defend
- Proactive Strategies for Preserving LPR Status for Global Travelers and Employees Temporarily Assigned Abroad
- Preparing a Client for CBP Secondary Inspection or Deferred Inspection Interviews
- Reentry into the United States Following a Change in Employment Soon After Obtaining LPR Status
- Reentry into the United States After a DUI or Other “Minor” Infraction
- What to Do When CBP Threatens to “Pull” a Client’s Permanent Resident Card at the Airport or Land Border
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Maintaining LPR Status for Frequent Business Travelers - Recording (.MP3)!