Immigration Law and the Family, 4th Ed.
Only 33 left in stock - order soon.
|Release Date||July 2016|
Immigration Law and the Family has been a go-to reference immigration practitioners have relied upon for years. It addresses the complexities of family-based immigration and provides straightforward, step-by-step guidance.
With family-based immigration law becoming a serious subspecialty, this book is an indispensable resource for family immigration practitioners as well as business immigration practitioners who come across family-based issues.
The fourth edition includes the latest guidance on
- Eligibility for a family-based visa
- Eligibility for adjustment of status
- Consular processing
- Grounds of inadmissibility and waivers
- Completing the Affidavit of Support
- Retention of priority dates and the CSPA
- Impact of the CSPA when the petitioner naturalizes
- Eligibility for the provisional waiver
- Reinstatement of petition after death of the petitioner
- New Chart B, Filing Action Dates, in the Visa Bulletin
Immigration Law and the Family also includes sample motions and waivers, as well as useful recommendations for problem solving.
Special academic pricing is available to law students and when used as required or recommended reading for a class. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on academic pricing and availability.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Law and the Family, 4th Ed.!