Representing Central Americans and UACs in Hostile Jurisdictions
In the best of circumstances, winning asylum claims is difficult. Winning an asylum claim in a hostile jurisdiction could seem impossible. Our panel explains why it is not impossible to present—and win—Central American and UAC asylum claims in a hostile jurisdiction. The panel will provide real-world advice on litigating claims (drawing on their own experiences), discuss tough lessons learned, and describe regional and national resources.
- What Is a Hostile Jurisdiction?
- How Can I Prepare Myself and My Client?
- Presenting the Claim: Resources Available and How to Access Them
- Preserving the Evidentiary Record to Protect My Client and Myself
- Winning on Appeal: The Best Ways to Identify and Preserve the Pivotal Issues
Bradley Jenkins (DL), Silver Spring, MD
Carolina Antonini, Atlanta, GA
Andres Lopez, Charlotte, NC
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Representing Central Americans and UACs in Hostile Jurisdictions!