This panel was presented as part of the AILA Bangkok District Chapter's 4th Annual Consular Processing Conference in Ho Chi Minh City on March 2, 2016.
|Recording Date ||03/02/16 |
|CLE Eligible ||Yes |
|Length ||62 min. |
|Format ||.MP3 |
|SKU ||BDC-05-16-2016-DL |
- Brief Introduction to Consular Processing for Family-Based Visas
- Before the Interview—Filing the Petition, the National Visa Center (NVC)/Packet 3, and Preparing the Client for Interview
- Handling Problems and Inadmissibility Issues
- The Role of the Attorney, Clients, and Consular Officers and Their Foreign National and Locally Engaged Staff
- How to Prepare Documents, Evidence of Relationship, and Clients for the Interview
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this recording. Please view the CLE status sheet
and webCLE instructions
for more details.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. |