BDC Recording: Basics of Family Consular Processing in SE Asia (.MP3)
- Brief Introduction to Consular Processing for Family-Based Visas
- Before the Interview—Filing the Petition, the National Visa Center (NVC)/Packet 3, and Preparing the Client for Interview
- Handling Problems and Inadmissibility Issues
- The Role of the Attorney, Clients, and Consular Officers and Their Foreign National and Locally Engaged Staff
- How to Prepare Documents, Evidence of Relationship, and Clients for the Interview
CLE InformationCLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this recording. Please view the CLE status sheet and webCLE instructions for more details.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review BDC Recording: Basics of Family Consular Processing in SE Asia (.MP3)!