Identifying and Eliminating Bias in Immigration Proceedings
- What Is Bias in Immigration Law?
- National Security vs. Discrimination: Is It About Religion or National Origin?
- Are There Age and Gender Biases in the Visa Screening Process?
- Visa Waiver Countries: Is This a Problem?
- Are All Refugees the Same? Can States Block Travel of Immigrant Applicants?
- Preventing and Reporting Bias in Immigration Proceedings
FacultyBryon M. Large (DL), AILA Board of Governors/AILA LGBT Immigration Issues Working Group Chair, Denver, CO
Ayah Natasha El-Sergany, Seattle, WA
Nash Joseph Fayad, Richmond, VA
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Identifying and Eliminating Bias in Immigration Proceedings!