Visas for Entrepreneurs: Difficult Extensions (L-1s, E-2s, O-1s) - Recording (.MP3)
02:00 PM (ET)
While the process for a start-up company to obtain initial visa status for certain employees may go smoothly, if a company does not plan for employee visa status extensions from the very outset, then the company may find that its employees do not qualify for these visa extensions when the time comes. Panelists will address how to avoid this problem and advise on what to do if it should arise.
- Advising New Office L-1 Clients About the Extension Requirements
- Payroll Demonstrating Local Hires
- Delegating Non-managerial Duties
- How to Show That a New Office Is Doing Business
- What to Do if the E-2 Visa is Issued for Only One Year?
- O-1 Visas Can Be Ideal for Those with Extraordinary Ability … but What Happens If Circumstances Relating to the Individual’s Extraordinary Ability Change?
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Visas for Entrepreneurs: Difficult Extensions (L-1s, E-2s, O-1s) - Recording (.MP3)!