Changes to the Visa Waiver Program: DHS and DOS Implementation - Recording (.MP3)
|Recorded on||03/10/16 |
02:00 PM (ET)
|Format||Audio Seminar |
On December 18, 2015, President Obama signed the 2016 Omnibus Appropriations Bill into law. Included in the bill are significant amendments to the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) that prohibit nationals of Iran, Iraq, Sudan, and Syria from using the program. In addition, individuals who have traveled to any of these four countries during the preceding five years, with limited exceptions, are prohibited from using the VWP.
- Changes in the VWP
- Why Congress Made These Changes
- How Is CBP Implementing the Changes?
- What Is DOS Doing to Facilitate Implementation?
- Transition Period for Implementation
- Exceptions and Waivers to New VWP Ineligibility Grounds
- Changes to the ESTA Website and Registration Process
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Changes to the Visa Waiver Program: DHS and DOS Implementation - Recording (.MP3)!