Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers (2d Edition) (.PDF)
Immigration Options for Artists and Entertainers, now in its second edition, provides an in-depth analysis of the laws and procedures governing visa options for foreign-national artists, entertainers, and athletes. As part of "AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series," the book comprises practice tips and comprehensive advice covering:
- Traditional status (Os & Ps) and less commonly used visa categories for individuals, bands, groups, and ensembles
- The use of the E-1, E-2, and EB-5 categories for investors in the arts, entertainment, and sports industries (private museums, theaters, racetracks)
- Representation of celebrities who face inadmissibility and/or removability issues
- The O visa for unusual artists and entertainers
- Strategies and advice on ancillary laws governing employment eligibility verification and taxation
- Current (2013) information on U.S. tax requirements for nonresident artists who are earning money in the United States
- Schedule A, Group II category for bypassing labor certification and seek permanent residence
- and more!
"By way of example, readers will gain guidance on such detailed topics as the strategic use of the P-1 visa within the Big Four of our major U.S. sports leagues and in the development leagues and amateur leagues. Additionally, readers will be able to reflect on the often tricky issues of deportability and inadmissibility involving foreign-national celebrities. Also contained within are informative articles on a variety of related topics, ranging from consular processing issues and potential roadblocks for artists, entertainers, and athletes to immigrant visa options for those foreign nationals looking to invest in sports, entertainment, and the arts."
-Editor, Rob Seiger
Returns: Please note, refunds, exchanges, and credits are not available for e-books or PDF products.
Please note: This product is available in electronic format ONLY; ready for download from your digital library immediately after purchase. No print copies are offered.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers (2d Edition) (.PDF)!