AILA's Immigration Litigation Toolbox, 5th Ed. (Downloadable)
The 5th Edition of AILA's Immigration Litigation Toolbox has been redesigned to guide practitioners through the most common flow of a case from immigration court to the Supreme Court, addressing the numerous administrative and judicial procedures that we as immigration lawyers deal with on a daily basis. This essential resource includes immigration litigation strategies, samples, and practice tips to help you litigate with confidence.
The practical advice and tools included in this resource will help you develop the procedures necessary to build a complete record in the event litigation is necessary.
With the Litigation Toolbox, you'll find sample pleadings, motions, briefs, and other essential documents covering a variety of topics and multiple fora, including:
- Bond and custody issues
- Preliminary matters/master hearings, including change of venue, administrative closure, continuances, evidentiary issues, and motions to terminate
- Merits hearings, including 212(c) relief, adjustment of status, asylum, cancellation of removal, and voluntary departure
- Post-decision issues, such as motions to reopen
- BIA appeals, including interlocutory/bond appeals, direct appeals, and intervening motions
- Challenges to USCIS denials
- Challenges to DOL determinations
- Federal court proceedings, including petitions for writs of mandamus and habeas corpus, Administrative Procedure Act litigation, discovery, FOIA litigation, motions for EAJA fees, and more
A resource every immigration attorney should have in his or her arsenal, AILA's Immigration Litigation Toolbox will help you plan a strategic approach for every case and make litigation a welcome part of your everyday practice.
|Create Your Own Bundle and Save up to 20% with Related Resources|
| Create Your Own Bundle and Save up to 20% with Related Resources. Buy the Immigration Litigation Toolbox, 5th Ed. (Downloadable) and AILA's Immigration Forms Toolbox, 3rd Ed. (Downloadable) or the AILA's Immigration Practice Toolbox, 5th Ed. (Downloadable) and save 10% off your total purchase, or save 20% when you purchase AILA's Toolbox Series. |
Remember: In order to receive a discount, you must place the items in your Cart at the same time, and the total will be automatically discounted. This offer does not apply to previous, existing, or future orders of any of the individual publications. Cannot be combined with other offers.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA's Immigration Litigation Toolbox, 5th Ed. (Downloadable)!