Lessons Learned in FY2016—Preparing for the FY2017 H-1B Season-Recording (.MP3)
|Format||Web Seminar |
MP3 / PDF
This seminar will review RFEs and denials issued during the fiscal year 2016 H-1B quota season, in order to help practitioners avoid the same pitfalls during the fiscal year 2017 H-1B quota season, which opens on April 1, 2016. The speakers will also discuss best practices for addressing pre-filing and post-filing demands unique to quota cases.
- Specialty Occupations Under Scrutiny
- IT and Consulting Companies: The Employer-Employee Relationship and In-House Employment
- F-1 OPT and CPT Issues
- Work Credential Evaluations
- When Should One Use Premium Processing?
- Whether to Use H-1B Cap-Gap Relief
- Managing Client Expectations and Office Workloads
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE requirements. For details about specific approvals, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: AR, DE, IA, ID, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, NH, OR, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Florida - Attorneys must apply on their own for approval of live audio/web seminars in FL. Programs are typically approved.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Lessons Learned in FY2016—Preparing for the FY2017 H-1B Season-Recording (.MP3)!