Mergers and Acquisitions in Employment-Based Cases-Recording (.MP3)
|Format||Web Seminar |
MP3 / PDF
In any corporate merger, acquisition, or restructuring, if the potential immigration consequences are not addressed appropriately and early enough, the impact of these reorganizations can have devastating effects on employment-based cases and the foreign nationals employed by the firms, and the firms themselves, which may lose the services of key employees. Join this panel to learn (or brush up on) how to address the impact of corporate reorganizations, including mergers and acquisitions, on employment-based cases.
- Due Diligence: An Important First Step
- H-1B Petitions and the Public Access File Affidavit
- Amended Petitions for H-1B Status: To File or Not To File?
- Successor-in-Interest for L-1 Petitions
- Successor-in-Interest in the Permanent Resident Process
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for CLE and specialized credit in all jurisdictions with mandatory CLE requirements. For details about specific approvals, please contact us at email@example.com.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: AR, DE, IA, ID, KY, LA, ME, MN, MS, NH, OR, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Florida - Attorneys must apply on their own for approval of live audio/web seminars in FL. Programs are typically approved.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Mergers and Acquisitions in Employment-Based Cases-Recording (.MP3)!