IMGs - Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Issues-Downloadable Recording
|Format||Web Seminar |
MP3 / PDF
With the mounting shortage of physicians in the United States, hospitals and medical practices increasingly must turn to international medical graduates (IMGs) to fill their open physician positions, especially in primary care fields and medically underserved areas. Join our experts for a discussion of the latest issues facing this unique population of clients.
- Is a Waiver Needed?
- J-1 Waivers Through Conrad State 30 and Other Interested Government Agencies (IGA)
- Licensure, Cap Exemption, and Prevailing Wage Issues Facing H-1B Physician Employers
- Other Nonimmigrant Visa Alternatives for IMGs: TN and O
- Special Considerations When Filing PERM Applications for Physicians
- National Interest Waiver for Physicians: Federal Requirements vs. Varying Treatment by the State Health Agencies
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review IMGs - Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Issues-Downloadable Recording!