Who's Training Whom? J-1 and H-3 Trainee Options-Downloadable Recording
|Format||MP3 / PDF|
The J-1 and H-3 trainee visas are often underutilized and/or forgotten as useful options for employers who want to bring trainees to the United States for brief periods of time. This seminar focuses on the pros and cons of each visa type, as well as the various considerations that should be taken into account when determining the best options for specific situations.
- What Is "Training" and What Actions Become "Work"?
- Factors to Consider When Selecting H-3 or J-1: Need for Training, “Type” of Training, and Length of Program
- The J-1 Home Residency Requirement
- USCIS and Consular Post: Processes and Hurdles
- Visa Application Issues for the Foreign National: Ties to Home Country and Career Abroad, Unavailability of Training in Home Country, etc.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Who's Training Whom? J-1 and H-3 Trainee Options-Downloadable Recording!