Advanced Consular Issues for H-1B and L-1 Visas-Downloadable Recording
|Format||MP3 / PDF|
Panelists in this seminar will discuss the various issues and challenges associated with those U.S. consulates handling the largest proportion of H-1 and L-1 visas. The speakers will focus on the growing problems of re-adjudication of these visa petitions at the post, recommendations by the post regarding revocation of a petition, and other issues. Panelists also will provide practice pointers on how to deal with these issues.
- Evidentiary Issues for Small Businesses
- “Re-adjudication” at Consulates: Asking for Individual Petitions When a Blanket Is on File; When There is Evidence of Employer Payroll Running into Thousands of Pages; etc.
- Do High-Level Executives and Managers with “Low-Paying” Jobs Qualify as L-1 Executives or Managers?
- Cultural Issues in Preparing Your Client for the Visa Interview
- Manager of a Function: Myth or Reality?
- Consular Visits to Foreign Entities; Consular Requests for Senior Management to Provide In-person Explanations
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Advanced Consular Issues for H-1B and L-1 Visas-Downloadable Recording!