Adoption Options for Children Present in the United States-Downloadable Recording
|Recording Date||10/13/15 |
02:00 PM (EST)
|Format||Audio Seminar |
MP3 / PDF
Foreign nationals frequently contact attorneys to assist them in filing for lawful permanent resident status for an adopted child (often a relative) already present in the United States. In some cases they have already obtained the domestic adoption. This area of the law is fraught with difficulty because of the interplay between The Hague Adoption Convention and state law. Learn how to avoid RFEs by filing the correct forms and how to salvage a case when the domestic adoption order has already been entered.
- The Latest Interpretation of Nunc Pro Tunc Orders: Matter of Huang (July 8, 2015)
- Habitual Residence of the Child Determinations for Children Who Are Citizens of Hague Adoption Convention Countries
- What to Do When the Central Authority Won't Respond: Interim Policy Memorandum 602-0095
- Salvaging a Case When the State Adoption Order Has Been Entered Without Consideration of The Hague Adoption Convention
- Adoptions by Non-USCs
- Interplay Between SIJS and Adoption for UACs
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Adoption Options for Children Present in the United States-Downloadable Recording!