AILA’s PERM Labor Certification Survival Guide, 2015-16 Ed. (.PDF)
Please Note: This product is available in electronic format ONLY; ready for download from your digital library immediately after purchase. No print copies are offered.
To help you maneuver through this rapidly aging program, AILA's PERM Survival Guide serves as a vital resource to PERM practice pending DOL's modernization of the program.
The articles in this resource provide updated guidance on the most critical aspects of the PERM process, including:
- PERM pathway to permanent residency
- Establishment of minimum job requirements
- Unusual travel requirements
- Prevailing wage issues and recruitment requirements
- A detailed dissection of the ETA Form 9089
- PERM audits including a discussion of known audit triggers
- Supervised recruitment
- PERM appeals
- Ethical issues pertaining to PERM Practice
Returns: Refunds, exchanges, and credits are not available for e-books or PDF products.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA’s PERM Labor Certification Survival Guide, 2015-16 Ed. (.PDF)!