Marriage Fraud—Red Flags, Common Mistakes, and Foreseeable Issues-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Satisfying Yourself that the Marriage Is Valid, Deciding to Represent the Couple, and Initial Red Flags
- What Is Evidence of a Bone Fide Marriage?
- What Does USCIS Consider to Be Red Flags in a Case? Know Your Local USCIS Office
- How to Prepare Your Clients for the Interview
- Ethical Issues: Dual Representation, Duty to Withdraw, etc.
- Lasting Effects and Foreseeable Issues: I-751, Naturalization, etc.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Marriage Fraud—Red Flags, Common Mistakes, and Foreseeable Issues-Downloadable Recording!