Categorical Approach—What Every Practitioner Needs to Know-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Identifying the Difference Between a Singular Offense (Which May Be Committed in Various Ways) vs. a Divisible Statute that Provides Alternative Offenses
- Essential Holdings in Moncrieffe and Descamps
- Extending Moncrieffe Past the Determination of Removability and into Available Relief
- Recent Activity Involving the Categorical Approach and How It May Save Your Client
- Practical Tips to Implement into Your Practice
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Categorical Approach—What Every Practitioner Needs to Know-Downloadable Recording!