Removing the “OOPs” from Os & Ps-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include
- The Anatomy of an O: What Is Extraordinary Ability in the Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics
- "P Is for People": Who Qualifies for a P Classification
- Agent Filings: Who Is My Employer?
- Labor Organizations/Peer Groups: Who Are They and What If I Cannot Obtain an Advisory Opinion?
- Presenting the Evidence: Am I Extraordinary for Being Employee of the Year? Fully Explaining the Context for the Submitted Evidence
- From Curveball to Skirball: P-1, P-2, and P-3
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Removing the “OOPs” from Os & Ps-Downloadable Recording!