What Business Immigration Attorneys Need to Know About Fed. Court AC15
|Format||MP3 / PDF|
Key Topics Include
- Practical Considerations for the Client: Costs, Publicity, Timing, Precedent etc.
- AAO vs. Federal Court: Do You Need to Go to the AAO First?
- Where to File: Jurisdiction and Venue Considerations
- Who Can Sue: Can a Beneficiary Litigate the Denial in Federal Court?
- Getting Paid: Equal Access to Justice Act
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review What Business Immigration Attorneys Need to Know About Fed. Court AC15!