Credential Evaluations—The Latest Trends with H-1B Petitions-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include
- Evaluation of a Combination of Education, Training, and/or Experience by a College Official vs. USCIS Evaluation
- How Do You Deal with a Degree Mismatch?
- Who Qualifies as a College Official for Purposes of Issuing an Evaluation?
- "Recognition of Expertise": Is It Critical and When Is It Necessary?
- If the H-1B Is Denied, Do You Appeal or Sue in Federal Court?
- How Does the H-1B Equivalency Impact the Degree Equivalency in a PERM Case?
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
REPORTING DEADLINE:CLE credits must be reported within one week of the seminar date on AILA's webCLE site. Credits not reported on webCLE by the deadline will be subject to an administrative fee as of January 1, 2015.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Credential Evaluations—The Latest Trends with H-1B Petitions-Downloadable Recording!