Frequently Encountered Taxation Issues to Consider-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Filing Options: Head of Household vs. Married Filing Jointly vs. Married Filing Separately, and Dependents
- How Does an Individual Obtain an ITIN and Is the ITIN Available to Anyone Whether or Not the Individual Is Documented?
- Important Considerations and Red Flags When Analyzing a Tax Return Before Submitting to USCIS, EOIR, or NVC
- Whether To and When To Amend Tax Returns
- Problems Caused by FATCA and Related Taxation of Foreign Nationals Abroad
- What Role Will Tax Filings Play in Executive Action and Other Immigration Reform?
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Frequently Encountered Taxation Issues to Consider-Downloadable Recording!