Changes of Venue-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Rules Governing Motions to Change Venue: Immigration Court Practice Manual 5.10 (c)
- Must You Admit and Concede Allegations on the Charge to Get Venue Changed?
- Factors for the IJ to Consider: Matter of Rahman
- Individual Immigration Court Practices
- What to Do If the Motion Is Not Granted Before the Hearing
- Remedies If the Motion Is Denied
- Arbitrary Assignments of Venue Changes by DHS and/or EOIR
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Changes of Venue-Downloadable Recording!