Advanced Issues in EADs and Advanced Parole-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- The Holding of Arrabally/Yerrabelly and the Types of Cases to Which it Does and Does Not Apply
- The Effect of Travel with Advance Parole for Individuals in TPS Status and DACA: Can They Become Eligible for Adjustment of Status?
- Unlawful Presence Concerns for Individuals Applying for Adjustment of Status After Reentry into the United States Pursuant to a Grant of Advance Parole
- Is There a Difference for Individuals Paroled into the United States Pursuant to a Grant of Humanitarian Parole Versus Advance Parole?
- What Does the EAD Really Provide Besides Employment Authorization? Proof of Lawful Presence? Impact on Eligibility to Adjust Status? Impact on School Enrollment?
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Advanced Issues in EADs and Advanced Parole-Downloadable Recording!