The All-Purpose Nonimmigrant Waiver Under INA §212(d)(3)(A)-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Grounds of Inadmissibility Covered Under the 212(d)(3)(A) Waiver
- Matter of Hranka and 9 FAM 40.301
- Differences Between a Waiver Under 212(d)(3)(A)(i) and 212(d)(3)(A)(ii)
- U and T Visa Applicants: Filing Before USCIS and/or EOIR: L.D.G. v. Holder, 744 F.3d 1022 (7th Cir. 2014)
- Length of Validity of 212(d)(3)(A) Waiver and Extensions of Stay/Changes of Status
- Reviewability of Decisions on 212(d)(3)(A) Waivers
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The All-Purpose Nonimmigrant Waiver Under INA §212(d)(3)(A)-Downloadable Recording!