How to Handle a DOL Wage and Hour Investigation-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- How Are DOL Investigations Triggered?
- Best Practices for Employer Clients to Minimize Exposure
- Ethical Conflicts in Dual Representation (Filing the H-1B and Representing on the Investigation)
- Making the Best Use of the DOL Field Operations Handbook
- Understanding the Administrative Appeal Process on DOL Investigations
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review How to Handle a DOL Wage and Hour Investigation-Downloadable Recording!