Update on the I-601A Waiver Process-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Overview, Proper Screening, and Important Preliminary Steps
- Reason to Believe: Considerations Involving the Reason to Believe Standard and Its Present Utilization by USCIS, Including Criminal Backgrounds, Fraud/Misrepresentations Grounds, and Unlawful Presence
- Boilerplate RFEs: How to Respond and What to Expect
- Processing Times: What Is the Goal and Informing Your Client of the Timeframe from the Beginning of the Case
- Importance of Addressing the Exercise of Discretion
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Update on the I-601A Waiver Process-Downloadable Recording!