PERM Audits—What’s Trending?-Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include
- PERM Audits: “Typical” Triggers
- Employee Referral Programs (ERPs): Practice Pointers for Documenting ERPs
- Who Is Paying the PERM Costs and Fees, and How Do You Verify It's Not the Employee?
- Applicants: Documenting Who Applied, Who Was Disqualified, and How?
- Proving the Employee Is Qualified: Documenting the Employee's Credentials on the 9089
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review PERM Audits—What’s Trending?-Recording!