Specialized Knowledge and L-1B—Initiation to Consular Interview-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include
- Specialized Knowledge: How to Define and Refine the Job Description
- The GST Decision: A Deep Dive into Understanding What USCIS Believes Is Specialized Knowledge
- How Relevant Are the 1994 Puleo Memo and the 2004 Ohata Memo in Light of GST
- Framing the Case: Application to International Markets or Advanced Level of the Company's Processes and Procedures
- Proving “Doing Business” for Non-traditional International Companies
- L-1B Blanket Petitions and Other Consular Processing Tips
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Specialized Knowledge and L-1B—Initiation to Consular Interview-Downloadable Recording!