Scholars to Dollars—(Non-H-1B) Strategies for Foreign Students-Downloadable Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include
- CPT, OPT, STEM, TPS: EAD Options for Initial/Subsequent Degree Programs
- Cap Gap Employment: Timing and Other Considerations
- Starting a Business and Investing: E-1/E-2, and Other NIV Categories
- Married Students: Employment Through a Spouse
- H-3, J-1, B-1 in Lieu of H-3: Post-graduation Training Options
- Extraordinary and Outstanding Categories: Overcoming the Bias Against Recent Graduates
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Scholars to Dollars—(Non-H-1B) Strategies for Foreign Students-Downloadable Recording!