Intercountry Adoption—A Steady Option in a Changing World-Recording
MP3 / PDF
Key Topics Include:
- Procedures for Adoption Under the Hague Convention
- Procedures for Adoption in Non-Hague Convention Countries
- Interplay of SIJ and Adoption
- Immigration Options for Children Present in the United States Who Are Citizens of Hague Convention Countries
- Can I Do It Alone? When and How to Work with a Family Law Attorney
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, IA, KS, MN, RI, and TN. In addition, although the Downloadable format may be approved, the CD format is not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: IN, MS, SC, and VA.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Intercountry Adoption—A Steady Option in a Changing World-Recording!