Immigration Law & the Military, 2nd Ed.
- Noncitizens serving on active duty;
- Noncitizens affected by disciplinary and court martial procedures;
- U.S. military personnel who marry citizens of other countries; and
- Children of U.S. military personnel who are adopted overseas and are in need of immigrant/nonimmigrant visas
Immigration Law & the Military is the only resource available that gives you the tools to tackle issues such as:
- Selective service and enlistment rules;
- Special rules and procedures for naturalization through military service;
- Types of military discharges;
- Implications of military disciplinary proceedings & courts martial;
- Parole in Place;
- Military-related issues for family members of military personnel; and
- Civilian employees/contractors who work alongside military member.
In addition to the above topics,Immigration Law & the Military explores common military-related issues through real case examples and provides information on special resources available to military personnel and their family members. Confidently handle immigration cases for military personnel and their families with the help of a top expert in the field. Order Immigration Law & the Military today!
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Law & the Military, 2nd Ed.!