Informational Marketing Techniques to Start & Grow Your Practice AC13-Downloadable Recording
Informational Marketing Techniques to Start and Grow Your Practice-Downloadable
Informational marketing provides information to potential clients to help them better understand their options and the value of hiring an immigration lawyer ... before they hire a lawyer, pay any fees, or complete any forms. This session will provide information on tips and practices for Internet and traditional media informational marketing.
- Internet Informational Marketing: Keeping Google Happy without Spending a lot of Money on AdWords
- Creating Effective Informational Marketing Materials Even if You're Not an Artist or a Computer Geek
- Using Informational Marketing Techniques Offline
- Informational Marketing Techniques on a Shoestring Budget
- Tracking Results
- Complying with Ethics Rules
CLE CreditCLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this OnDemand session. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit the number of OnDemand credits that may be applied in a compliance period and may also limit OnDemand credits based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
Instructions for reporting your credits and obtaining certificates will be included in your written materials.
- Not eligible for CLE credit in the following states: AR, IA, MN, and TN.
- Attention Idaho, North Dakota, and Puerto Rico attorneys. Attorneys must apply individually for approval of recorded programs. Credits are typically approved.
- Carl Shusterman (DL), Los Angeles, CA
- Reid Trautz, AILA Director of Practice and Professionalism, Washington, DC
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Informational Marketing Techniques to Start & Grow Your Practice AC13-Downloadable Recording!