The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice
The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice by Peter S. Erly and Lincoln Stone serves as a brief primer on securities law in the EB-5 context and as a practical guide for attorneys seeking to steer clear of securities law sanctions.
This monograph covers:
- SEC precedents that are likely applicable to the question of paying referral fees
- Registration requirements and exemptions from registration
- Disclosure rules
- Potential sources of liability
- Common securities law issues in the EB-5 context
- Potential impact of securities violations on immigration status and more!
This monograph serves as an extension of the practical guidance found in Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 2nd Ed.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Watch AILA's Behind the Book -- A new Q&A series with Lincoln Stone!
Click below to preview this publication’s content.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice!