All Things Security in a Virtual Firm
November 12, 2021
1:00 PM (ET)
Cybersecurity is a major concern for virtual firms, with a dispersed workforce and minimal control and knowledge about your employees’ cyber-hygiene. Join us for a roundtable discussion on all things security for the virtual law practice.
This Roundtable is brought to you by the AILA Virtual Practice Interest Group.
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members provided via a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to come together from across the country and world to discuss hot topics and network with colleagues in the field. Video Roundtables are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by faculty selected for their expertise.
- The Building Blocks of a Secure Internet and Work From Home Workspace
- Tech And Cybersecurity Training All Employees Need to Keep Safe
- Essential Cloud-Based Technology to Protect the Law Firm
- To Encrypt or Not to Encrypt, And When It Matters
- How To Be a Leader on Confidentiality and Security With Your Staff
Michele N. Carney, Ethics Committee Chair/Innovation & Technology Committee, Seattle, WA
Marshall Grillos, Chief Technology Officer, Accoona Global, Dallas, TX
(Moderator) Jorge Antonio Molina, Arlington, TX