Ask BIRT: AILA's Business Immigration Response Team Addresses Members' Most Pressing Questions - Live
November 18, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
Members of AILA's Business Immigration Response Team (BIRT) will address AILA members' most pressing business immigration questions.
A sampling of questions the panelists anticipate they will address during this roundtable include:
- What tips can the discussion leaders provide regarding filing EB-2 to EB-3 downgrades?
- Please comment on DOL's new prevailing wages and provide recent experiences/advice using private wage surveys.
- How should I respond to a USCIS RFE that requests a Form I-944 that was not legally required at the time the adjustment of status was filed?
- An O-1 visa holder stuck in London since the travel restrictions were imposed by PP 9996 has an urgent need to obtain a National Interest Exception. What are the O-1 visa holder's options?
- Matt Hirsch, Wayne, PA
- Michael Cataliotti, New York, NY
- Leslie Holman, Burlington, VT
- Amy Nice, Arlington, VA
- Maria del Carmen Ramos, Tampa, FL
The BIRT Committee invites you to submit your question or hypothetical for review and discussion by the Ask BIRT panel. (No case-specific submissions / no identifying information about clients, please). If your question or hypothetical is selected for discussion on the upcoming program, you will be notified prior to the program.
How: Submit your question/hypothetical by November 11 (COB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "ASK BIRT" and include the following:
AILA member #
Attorney contact info (phone and email)