Did You Know the American Immigration Council Can Help with the J1 Visa Process? - Live
November 5, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by Discussion Leaders selected for their expertise. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
We understand that AILA members and their firms have been hit hard this year. This administration has attacked immigration at every level, including employment immigration.
As a designated sponsor of J1 Visas, we want to make sure AILA members know about the Cultural Exchange Program at the American Immigration Council.
Join us to learn more about how we can help your firm with this added revenue source:
- J1 visa applications are currently being accepted from Canadians. What does this mean for you?
- JWhy would I turn to the American Immigration Council to process these J1 visa applications?
- JWhat types of industries and which companies tend to host J1 visa exchange visitors?
- Lisa Murray, Cultural Exchange Program Director, American Immigration Council
- Jamie Martel, Senior Business Immigration Specialist, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Naïanka M. Rigaud, Esq. Managing Attorney, Erickson Immigration Group
For more information on the American Immigration Council's Cultural Exchange Program, reach out to Laura Jennings.