Practical Tips for Developing Healthy Habits for Immigration Attorneys
September 16, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by Discussion Leaders selected for their expertise. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- Dietary standards - more objective sources
- What sort of dietary practices do we follow?
- Exercise standards - more objective sources
- What sort of exercises do we do and how regularly?
- Group discussion
- Kenneth Craig Dobson, New York, NY
- Maurice Goldman, Tucson, AZ