Affordable Federal Litigation Strategies, Part I
October 7, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtables are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by Discussion Leaders selected for their expertise. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
Federal litigation can be a remarkable and affordable means to solve client problems yet seems daunting to the uninitiated. So how do we build litigation capacity into our practices and make federal litigation affordable to clients? What management techniques can we learn to apply in our practices that can lead to more frequent and successful federal litigation? Join our experts to explore this topic to help you and your clients.
- Discussing fees with clients
- Litigation as a client retention tool
- Litigation for business growth
- Case budgeting and fee planning
- Use the resources available on the Administrative Litigation Task Force Webpage
- Brian Green, Administrative Litigation Task Force Member, Littleton, CO