Employment Authorization Issues and Solutions
June 24, 2020
2:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
Your client wants a work permit now. Your client does not want a rejected application, request for more evidence, or government delay. From choosing the correct work permit category, to navigating auto-renewals and government delays, to new hurdles to work authorization for applicants for asylum, work permit applications are becoming more complicated. Join us for a conversation where we will share experiences and provide practical advice regarding how to get your client a work permit as quickly as possible.
- Overview of Work Authorization Categories and How to Find the Best Work Permit Category for Your Client
- How to Determine the Correct Fee, Whether a Fee is Required, and Apply for Fee Waivers
- How to Protect Your Clients with Auto-Renewals and Respond to Government Delays
- Elina M. Santana, Miami, FL
- Adonia Simpson, Miami, FL