Safely Reopening Your Office Amid COVID-19
June 24, 2020
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
As more states and cities relax stay-at-home orders and slowly roll out phased reopening schedules, members may be drafting reopening plans for their firms. Join us for a discussion to determine what is needed to prepare and protect your staff and office space for reopening.
- Deciding When to Reopen Your Office
- Safety Measures to Implement and Maintain Social Distancing
- Choosing the Right Personal Protective Equipment for Your Staff
- Implementing Rotating and Flexible Work Schedules
- Revisiting Office Procedures in Light of Social Distancing Measures
- Jeff Joseph, Aurora, CO
- Renata Castro, Pompano Beach, FL