Please note: CLE credit is not available for Video Roundtables.
Admission is limited to the first 50 members who register.
Please note: This roundtable will be recorded.
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by discussion leaders selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- The Importance of Filling Out the Census
- Privacy and Confidentiality Concerns
- Immigration Attorneys as Trusted Messengers
- Census Messaging for the Immigrant Community
- Kira Romero-Craft, Managing Attorney, Latino Justice
- Deborah Stein, Network Director, Partnership for America’s Children
The speaker's views do not necessarily represent the views of AILA, nor do they constitute legal advice or representation. Practice tips provided in the written materials are based on the speaker's experiences and current state of the law. Please be sure to conduct legal research and analysis for your unique situation as the law changes quickly and the speaker's experiences may differ from your own.