Pandemic-Proof Your Immigration Practice: COVID-19 & What You Need to Know
March 27, 2020
3:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by two AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited, on a first come, first serve basis. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- What Is AILA National Doing to Prepare?
- Office Preparation: Setting Up Remote Working Systems
- Employment Considerations: Common Workplace Issues that Can Arise with COVID-19
- Client and Staff Communications
- Reid Trautz, AILA Senior Director, Practice and Professional Center
- Andrew Nietor, San Diego, CA
- Jeff Joseph, Aurora, CO
- Andrea Martinez, Kansas City, MO