How to Become an AILA Author
December 18, 2019
1:00 PM (ET)
AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are free learning opportunities for AILA members that will feature a weekly schedule of live video programming for members to share and learn on a variety of topics. AILA University Video Roundtable Discussions are part of AILA University programming and each session is hosted by AILA members selected for their expertise. Registration through Agora is limited to 50 participants and is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Be sure to register early, as registration fills up quickly. Sessions take place via the Zoom conferencing platform.
- The Professional Benefits of Getting Published
- How Sharing Your Expertise Is Valuable to Fellow AILA Members
- How to Propose Your Own Book or Articles Ideas to AILA
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Taymoor Pilehvar, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Maris Liss, Farmington Hills, MI
- Rekha Sharma-Crawford, Kansas City, MO