Lunch and Learn: Raise Productivity and Reduce Distraction
March 27, 2019
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00 PM ET/Noon CT/10: 00 am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes and is free to members.
- Tips for improving your ability to focus and concentrate
- Apps to help with time management
- Organizing your day to increase efficiency
- Email productivity solutions
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Andrea Reyes, Jacksonville, FL
- Reid Trautz, AILA National