Lunch and Learn: Marketing Your Law Firm
May 9, 2018
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00PM ET/Noon CT/10:00am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes, and is free to members.
- Tips for marketing your services online
- Incorporating social media into your marketing strategy
- Non-traditional marketing avenues: writing an op-ed, volunteering at a legal aid clinic for your community or church, writing for AILA’s blog – Think Immigration etc., writing a book
- Reciprocity in marketing: sharing your colleagues’ work
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Kaushik Ranchod, Sacramento, CA
The speaker's views do not necessarily represent the views of AILA, nor do they constitute legal advice or representation. Practice tips provided in the written materials are based on the speaker's experiences and current state of the law. Please be sure to conduct legal research and analysis for your unique situation as the law changes quickly and the speaker's experiences may differ from your own.