Please log in or create an account to purchase this product.
AILALinkAn entire immigration law library at your fingertips!
AILALink — New 12-month Subscription
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$450|
|For more information regarding renewal prices and shorter-term subscriptions, please log into Agora or create a new nonmember account. To sign up for a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL of AILALink (no credit card information required), please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Eligibility for an AILALink trial is limited to first-time users of AILALink and to one 30-day trial per user.|
AILALink is an online research database created and maintained by the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and designed specifically for legal professionals who need quick access to reliable and up-to-date immigration law information and guidance. AILALink provides fully searchable access to the resources essential for practicing immigration law.
AILALink is the go-to resource for immigration law research, providing its subscribers with access to immigration-related statutes, regulations, and case law (select); agency correspondence and manuals; AILA/government liaison minutes; a plethora of AILA publications; and more.
Discount pricing is available to multiple subscribers at the same firm or organization and only applies to 12-month subscriptions. AILA Members receive a discount off the regular member rates. Non-members receive a discount off the applicable nonmember rates.
|Multi-subscriber Pricing (per subscription)|
|New 12-month Subscriptions Only|
|# of Subscribers||Discount (%)||AILA Members||Government Employees or Academic Law Libraries||Nonmembers or Law Firm Libraries|
|7 or more||55%||$349||$349||$493|
Current AILALink subscribers can purchase a renewal subscription starting 90 days before the end date of their current subscription. A subscription purchased within 75 days after the date a lapsed subscriber’s previous AILALink subscription ended will be considered a renewal subscription.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
With AILALink, you get:
- User-friendly navigation and tablet friendliness
- Easy bookmarking and notation features to keep your research organized
- A folder system for saving documents to a specific matter
EXCLUSIVE! Fastcase Premium, offering searchable access to decisions from:
- All state courts and federal courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals (BALCA)
- Administrative Appeals Office (AAO)
- DOL Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- DOL Administrative Review Board (ARB)
- Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO)
- A no-contract subscription model with a 30-day money-back guarantee on 12-month subscriptions
- 3-, 6-, and 12-month options to offer you the flexibility you need throughout the year
With just a few clicks on a computer or a few swipes on a tablet, AILALink subscribers can:
- Search through more than $4,000 of AILA publications, including Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook, AILA's Immigration Law Practice and Procedure Manual, Business Immigration: Law & Practice, Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity, Litigating Immigration Cases in Federal Court, Representing Clients in Immigration Court, AILA's Occupational Guidebook Series, The Waivers Book, AILA's Asylum Primer, and many more.
- Search the Immigration and Nationality Act and the immigration regulations.
- Search immigration-related public laws, the Federal Register, government manuals, and agency directives.
- Search the entire database at once or choose to confine your search to specific categories or a specific resource.
- Save the results of a search so you can return to it later.
- Create notes and bookmarks and save them to folders that you create for case research.
For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.